This charming interiors and gift shop in Mercery lane has recently opened a coffee shop.
The stylish interior of the shop extends to the cafe area which includes a tiny courtyard area outside. All this is decorated with items from the shop.
- The location, in Mercery lane is very central.
- The service was excellent, fast and friendly.
- The seats aren’t particularly comfortable but they look lovely.
- Coffee is great and you get a big proper china cup full.
- A good range of sandwiches etc. but save room for the cake, they are all slightly unusual and absolutely delicious.
- Very reasonable prices.
- The toilet is at the top of some steep and ancient steps only adding to the charm of the shop.
A new favourite, this place is great. We may need to visit here a lot!