Not really in Canterbury and a pub not a coffee shop but worth a mention anyway.
No coffee choice, this is a pub not a cafe, but very nice and hot chocolate was available.
A nice place to stop on a long walk.
- Good location if you are walking around the area.
- The service was excellent, the landlord was welcoming and friendly.
- There were plenty of comfortable seats.
- The coffee was really good.
- No elevenses but there is an extensive lunch menu with Indian food or more traditional items.
- Good value for money.
- Toilets were clean .
This was a lucky find on a long walk and we got a good welcome.
Might make it back for lunch in the summer. Definitely have coffee or a drink if we are nearby again.