Wildwood’s menu led us astray this week. Two courses and a drink – a main and either a starter or dessert, for £10 seemed a better bet than just a coffee.
The choices are good – pasta, pizza, or a burger followed by ice cream or a chocolate brownie. Or if you prefer a starter we chose bruschetta pomodoro which was excellent. The drinks on offer are are a coke, an Italian beer or a glass of house wine.
- The location in St. Peters Street next to the river is perfect.
- The service was very friendly and helpful.
- lots of room and plenty of tables, this place is bigger than it looks from the street.
- We did have very good coffee as an extra after our meal.
- The food, especially the bruschetta was excellent.
- We paid an extra pound each to make our wine a large one and got more food than we could eat so very good value.
- The toilets were clean.
We had a great meal and good coffee for a very good price. We will definitely be going back soon.